Thursday, March 18, 2010

I have HOLES... Really?

- A Wonderful Client Sent This To Us -


I have HOLES ... Really?

For many, many, years I had the belief that I was full of "holes." That who I am could only be completed, or fulfilled, by either being in a certain place, obtaining this or that item, or having this or that person in my life. Phew... it was allot of work, and it never ended.

One day I decided that it wasn't my need for approval, or outside fulfillment that was the problem, but the people, places or things I was using to fill my holes with. I was just a victim of their behavior or outcome - it couldn't be my fault, no way. So, I decided to find new people, new places and new things - that will fix it. I moved, changed partners and even changed jobs. Now, everything will be alright - NOPE!

Then depression and isolation came to visit me - I didn't know what to do, I tried everything - so I thought. I spent so-much time feeling lost and empty that I even wished my life was over. One day I was told that I didn't have holes - that I was whole and complete inside already. At first I simply thought that they were just part of some hippie, veggie eating, crazy group of people ( and there not...hugs ) who somehow believed the notion that what we have all looked for "outside" of us was somehow "inside" of us. What did I have to lose though - I had tried everything else.

Although it took sometime I finally understood what they meant - all this time it was me - not everyone else. Phew... I found freedom like I never known before and began to live a life full of love and joy like never before. All I had to do was finally be open to what life had to offer. Most of all however, I had to stop looking for things outside of me to fulfill me inside - it never worked.

You are not alone - they can help!

Jeff W.
Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment