Sunday, August 23, 2009

Court Ordered Classes online Anger Management Classes

AVACA

Wisdom Institute



How much of what I believe to be true... is not "true" for everyone? If it isn't true for everyone; then what part am I playing in this moment? How far am I willing to go... just to "be right?"

Will I yell, scream, fight, push, shove, slap, hit... kill? Why? Why is it important for others to see me as right? How far will I go? Does being "right" benefit anyone else but me? Can I continue to live without being "right?" Can you see past the lie that you have to be right?

If so - Life gets better from here!

AVACA Provides:

Anger Management Classes
Anger Management Classes Online
Online Anger Management Classes
Anger Management Classes in
Domestic Violence Classes
Domestic Violence Classes Online
Domestic Violence Prevention Classes
Batterer Intervention Program
San Francisco Bay Area
Court Ordered Classes
Court Ordered Classes Online

First Class is FREE!

Call TODAY by Noon... Get your Verification Paperwork Same Day!

Visit AVACA at: http://www.avacawisdominstitute.com/

Call Today: 415.431.4800


Latest News... http://www.jennielake.com/

Order her New Book... You Will Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment